|Our Services >>||Nursing Services|
We provide the following services:
- General Health Advice & Patient Education Materials
- Triage service
- Wound care
- Removal of sutures as supervised by UHS doctors
- Enquiries and advice on vaccination
- Administration of vaccination
- Administration of injections as prescribed by UHS doctors
- Administration & supervision of anti-tuberculosis medication
- Some childhood, travelling & other immunization maybe available in the Treatment Room. Charges are at cost
and according to availability. Please book your appointment well in advance at 2549 4686.
- Note: Some patients will experience discomfort after vaccination. As it takes time to observe reactions, patients
are required to arrive at the clinic by 4:30pm on weekdays and by 12:00 noon on Saturdays.
- Hong Kong Childhood Immunization Programme Provided by Department of Health
- Please call 3917 2501