|Our Services >>||Wellness Check-up|
- Anyone concerned about his or her health status
- Anyone with family history of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke or cancer
What does it offer?
- Screening for risk factors for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, bowel cancer and other disorders
- An opportunity to discuss your health, life style and family history with a physician
What does it include?
- Questionnaire Screening
- Blood examination including:
- Fasting blood sugar (screening for diabetes)
- Thyroxin stimulating hormone (thyroid function screening)
- ALT (liver function screening)
- Serum creatinine (kidney function screening)
- Total serum lipids (heart disease risk factor)
- Complete blood count
- Urine routine and microscopy
- Stool for occult blood (3 times) (screening for colon cancer)
- Explanation of results and health advice by our physician
- Physical check by a physician of your choice
- Additional tests may be requested and charged at cost
- A health check report
What are the limitations?
- These screening tests cannot totally exclude the presence of cancer or other serious diseases
- Additional tests may be requested either by the physician or the patient
- Well Woman Check-up is recommended for all sexually active women
What is the charge?
- Please call 2549 4686 for a “Wellness Check-up” appointment.