|Medical Benefits >>||For Staff >> Reimbursement Procedures|
- Patients should pay their specialist fees / hospitalisation fees first, then apply for reimbursement within
three months of the transaction date. Late submissions will not be processed.
Application for Reimbursement
- Patients should fill in the Reimbursement Form attaching with the following documents and send
them to the UHS by mail or in person:
- Original receipts
- Specialist reply slip (copy)
- Details of medication prescribed (names, dosage and total quantity)
- Investigation reports
- Discharge summary
- Reimbursements will be made via monthly payroll cycle.
- For maternity cases, application should be submitted within three months after delivery.